WHY CONSIDER ALUMINUM FENCING?
Just hearing the phrase, aluminum fencing, you may immediately think that it is the type of fencing that is functional and practical but probably ugly. There’s so much more to aluminum fencing that makes it worth considering plus it can be beautiful.
- Versatility: Aluminum fencing works for all types of residential and commercial applications, including as a pool safety fence. Beyond the swimming pool, it can be used for modular wall fencing.
- Variety: It comes in a wide array of heights, styles, and colors to meet requirements and match your style. There’s everything from the pressed spear picket style to the flat top style. You can add finials, arches, and rings to make it even more unique.
- Low Maintenance: Aluminum fencing does not need to be repainted or re-stained like wood fencing or wrought iron fencing. All you will need to do is hose it down with water every once in awhile.
- Durable: It is not vulnerable to corrosion so it will not rust. Sunlight and moisture cannot damage it either.
- Lightweight: It does not weigh as much as other materials, making it easy to work with in terms of fence installation.
- Cost-Effective: Although it can look like wrought iron, aluminum fencing is much cheaper. With its long-lasting qualities and low maintenance, it provides great
- Environmentally Friendly: Many types of aluminum fencing is now made from recycled materials, which means you are doing your part to not use up our natural resources.
- Beauty: As far as fences go, aluminum fencing is beautiful and offers elegance without the cost of wrought iron.
The Cleveland Aluminum Fencing Experts
We offer a gallery full of stunning aluminum fencing projects that we have made and installed for clients throughout Cleveland, Elyria, Great Lakes and Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, and Summit counties. Visit www.neofence.com today to see these projects, learn more about the benefits of aluminum fencing, and get a free online quote!